Denise Bates Ph.D.
Finding Solutions from Within
Co-Owner, Rhama: Center of the Healing Arts
Phone: (865) 809-0839
Denise has a PhD in Health Studies from Texas Woman’s University and has taught academically for a number of years. She studied with Jim Gordon, M.D., founder of the Center for Mind-Body Medicine, and Richard Mollica, M.D., at the Harvard Program for Refugee Trauma and Recovery. She has extensive training in Neurological Responses to Stress and Trauma and is a practitioner of NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming).
Denise centers her work in Mind-Body healing, particularly as it relates to releasing traumatic or stressful events. She is also an Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master and integrates multiple healing modalities with more traditional methods of healing in her practice. Though her primary training is in trauma-related healing, she also works with a number of clients to shift what they don’t desire in their everyday lives to what they do desire. “Where the impossible become possible.”
For more information about consultations or upcoming group classes, please contact Denise at the email or phone contact above.
Personal one-on-one coaching to find solutions for
- relationships and parenting.
- anxiety, panic attacks and phobias.
- stress, insomnia, depression, and low self esteem.
- weight loss, eating disorders, and addictions.
- learning difficulties.
- support with mind body healing.
- or to enhance motivation and confidence.
- handle stress, criticism and lifestyle challenges.
- achieve the results you want with precision and excellence.